Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bring Spring Indoors

I have been the proud and humble recipient of not just one, but two wonderful awards. Wendy from Ivory Spring has honoured me with these awards below, I feel very honoured and grateful indeed. Thank you heaps, Wendy. And now I would like to pass these awards on to Alison at Creative Art and Craft by Alison Gibbs, who constantly shows us creativity and beauty in her blog which I've enjoyed visiting so much. Thanks for sharing your life with us, Alison. I've also been organising my old photos and noticed some of them afresh. So I thought I'd show you some which I took last year in March and in June. As you probably have noticed, I get endless fun creating images with roses. I simply can't let their beauty pass and not record it in some way or another, that's what drove me to photogragh them in the first place, and then once I began, I realised there are so much more I could do, which is why the fun is truly "endless". So now I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. The words in that lil book read "Hugs are the flowers of a mother's love", now that's pretty catchy! I love that book to bits, it's from my daughter. It's full of lil nuggets of treasures!
When one of my daughters saw me embellishing this photo below with text, she read "Bring Spring Indoors" and asked me if that was the slogan for my blog. Huh! Not a bad slogan in fact.
"Enduring classic" is another nice slogan!? So is "Share the Joy"!?

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Thank you for the fabulous awards. I really appreciate it.
How beautiful your rose photos are.
So many beautiful colours.
Alison

Anonymous said...

Love your rosy pictures, as always! Good job! :)