Monday, March 17, 2008

Quick Snack

One of the easiest ways to prepare a quick snack is by putting cracker biscuits, assorted cheeses and some fruit and vegies together on a cheeseboard. Apart from using it for parties, this is also very handy for when friends drop by your house for a quick visit. You can choose your favourite cheeses, but there are also assorted cheeses and biscuits readily packeted in the supermarket for this very purpose. I love Camembert, so I always have to include that. Sometimes I also use a dip with this.

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Mmmm that does look delicious - all it needs now is a nice glass of wine!
Alison

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Hi, I agree even the kids can't resist the cheese and crackers, they also luv the cabanossi and sweet pickles we are lucky to get any in my house when the kids are around...
Luv your little table makeover what a difference paint makes, great job...
Luv
Sharon

CIELO said...

That looks sooo good! and so pretty too! Hope your roses are doing wonderful!

Cielo

Solange said...

hello there, I just saw your kind on my blog, so I quickly checked yours. I love your pictures, very colourful. I completely agree on your cheese snack, very nice for friends passing by, and it looks very inviting :-)

wish you a great day!

Solange

Sandy said...

The photography is beautiful and the food looks so tasty.
Fun visiting you ...

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

HAPPY EASTER and TAG your it. Drop by my blog to pick up your tag...
Luv
Sharon