Thursday, April 14, 2011

Roses and a Laugh!

Hi, dear friends, would you like more roses today?
I'm so glad our roses season are quite long here and they flower 9-10 months of the year!
I've had this pitcher and bowl set for ten years, I bought them seperately and thought they would look great together, they are pretty and rosy. You can click on the pictures to see them more clearly.


Please pardon me, I'm playing with my camera again.

On another note, I go here when I want a laugh. (I've added it to my "Other Lovely Inspiration" sidebar) I get so inspired by the beautiful pictures as well. Hope you'll enjoy the site if you don't already know about it.
Enjoy the rest of your week, till next time, dear kindred spirit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses!
Greetings.

Dani P. said...

Lovely roses and beautiful photos !

June said...

Oh to have roses that many months of the year.SIGH!
your pictures are gorgeous ROsy!
sending hugs...

Bobbie Lynn said...

Wow! A beautiful container for beautiful roses.