Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rosy Picture

What is this? You might ask. One of my rosy pictures? Yes, you're right. With roses out of my garden? Yes, right again. But hang on, what's that behind the roses? Let's have a closer look. Its a canvas. Yes, a canvas. Not just any canvas, but a canvas of my very own photo! I think it is so cool. I decided to have mine propped up against the wall on a hallway stool so everybody that enters our house can see it. It suits the stool so well.You can have one of these made from your favourite photo as well. Just go here (or Discover Personal Gifts under Lovely Websites in my sidebar) and you'll find all sorts of things that can be made from a digital copy of your photos. I'm very happy with mine and their service was wonderful, fast and fuss-free too. Have fun. This probably will be my last post before Christmas, So, I want to wish all of you lovely people a most lovely and blessed Christmas and I pray your 2010 will be fantabulous as well. Don't eat too much over the holidays, see you all soon.

18 comments:

FEDERICA said...

Hi Rosy, your canvas is gorgeous! I love it!
Wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
Hugs
Federica

suzyq said...

Rosy, I just adore your canvas - why don't you sell them??
Merry Christmas
Suzy

Tracy said...

Your canvas is gorgeous, Rosy! Merry Christmas!

maría cecilia said...

oh my dear, how LOVELY!!!! I congratulate you because it´s such a good idea to have your own roses and picture hanging on a wall in your own... I know you and your family are so proud of it because it´s such a piece of art!!!!!!
Muchos cariños
Maria Cecilia

BonjourRomance said...

Rosy, the canvas is lovely, perfect on the bench.
WIshing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Fleurette said...

Hello dear Rosy , I wish you and all your family Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010
With love Fleurette from Prague

WendyBee said...

Ooooooo! Sooooo lovely! How can you concentrate on anything with all those lovely roses surrounding you. I practically drool every time I visit your blog.
Merry Christmas Rosy!

WendyBee

Ivory Spring said...

Have a blessed Christmas!

Unknown said...

Oh so very pretty~ Merry Christmas!
Daisy~

Carolyn said...

Have a blessed Christmas season!

Carolyn

p.s. I love your canvas photo

Just Me said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm going there to order one right now! How gorgeous! I love it!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sandra said...

Oh my! What a beautiful canvas! Wow, I love it!
Sandra

maría cecilia said...

Hi dear, thank you for your visit and comment. I came to wish you and your family a 2010 filled with love, good health, prosperity, happiness, dreams becoming true and much blessings to you all.
Con mucho cariño,
María Cecilia

Allidink said...

Wow neat! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

All the best,
Allison

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

What a wonderful idea! I love that picture!


Come and visit...I am hosting my 3rd annual Vintage Heart Swap!

Wishing you a blessed New Year
Hugz,
Dolly

Jen Beaudet said...

That is gorgeous! I love roses too so I'm so glad I found your blog. Everything is so beautiful!:)
-Jennifer

Alison Gibbs said...

Your canvas looks gorgeous
Alison

di_ani said...

Rosy,
very nice roses
I feel like their fragrance.
You smile a gift / for me /, Diana